Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a sicko


I've been so sick the last few days. Slept in this morning when I shouldn't have but I needed it so much. I have so much to do tomorrow....and these are in no order....

  1. Pack Leif's Bag for Camp
  2. Finish my Halloween costume, dye socks and make skirt.
  3. Laundry
  4. Finish and mail last days of 13 Days of Halloween Swap
  5. Finish bag for October Birthday Swap...hopefully mail
  6. Pay Bills
  7. Drop Leif off at 6pm to go to Camp
  8. Look up pictures for Velma and hair cut ideas.
I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting but I'm too tired to think right now.

Halloween is only a few days away....I love this time of year and
sometimes I hate it. TV and radio interviewing "ghost busters" and "real witches". I don't like people speaking for me and I don't like people stereotyping witches and pagans. I'm in no way Wiccan so I don't follow the rede and believe in it so when I hear a Wiccan talk to someone on Tv and say "witches follow the rede and it says to harm none" I want to scream. And why do they only come out at Halloween when the green faced witches are expected. Ostara is also a beautiful Pagan holiday and what about Yule.

Anyway....just bitching about something I can't change. It's always going to be that way....it's like fluffy bunnies....just got to ignore them.

No comments: