Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween is Coming....weeee

I'm not that good with posting a blog everyday. My life is kinda boring.

Is it sad that I'm more excited for Halloween then my birthday. My birthday is on Thnaksgiving this year.....weeeee. But Halloween is on the weekend. I'm planning neat costumes for Doug and I....Shaggy and Velma from Scooby Doo.

I plan on switching my glasses for the more darker rimmed ones. I'm cutting my hair and donating what's left...right now it's close to my but crack. I hope it doesn't look too bad. Doug is growing his hair out...hope it'll be long enough but his last hair cut was a bit too short.

I love Halloween so much. Still working on my 13 Days of Halloween Swap. I wish I could post pictures but my partner might see. I'm hopping to mail the first half tomorrow. I made a bit boo boo yesterday....lol....can't talk about that either.

No comments: