Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Volunteering Day 2



Here I go....day 2 of volunteering at Leif's school. These kids are much better then the other years I've volunteered. Either the teacher is good or grade 4 is when kids stop being little shits. I think it's both.

I should be home crafting....ug....so much to do. I have everything thing I need for the Sock Monkey swap and all but on for the the Alice in Wonderland swap. I almost thing I have too much for the AIW Swap.

Today is a bad day for crafting anyways....I'll be lucky to get anything done. Swimming lessons this morning....shopping for supper after swimming. Then I have to get Leif for lunch. After lunch I have to get supper done and hopefully some dishes (I'm so behind). Pick up mom and Leif at 3:15 and 3:30. Come home and finish supper...leave at 4 for more swimming. Get home at 530 feed Leif and get him ready for cubs. Leave at 6:15 to pick up Todd and drive the boys to cubs. Come home and get Doug's supper ready.....get boys from cubs at 8:30.....I'm tired just typing that.

Wish me luck!

No comments: