Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Many Boxes!!



I'm taking a break from packing to type this. I've packed so many boxes I think I might scream...and we got rid of so much in the last year. Why do I have so much crap?? Doug has his collections and I have my many collections....then there's Leif's stuff and he's a spoiled only child.

I packed away my sewing machine...I even said "Good-bye for now". I'll miss that thing...but the next time we'll meet I'll be setting up my craft room. I'm so excited to have a craft room. It so hard to keep the living room neat when it's also your craft room. Then I can start my 13 Days of Halloween Swap.....whoot!!

On a side note...I had a dream about my dad last night. He's always the fun, happy dad in my dreams and I like that. 80% of the time he was so mad and angry...it's nice to remember his smile. I hope he comes to Leif at night. Leif never met him, Leif would have liked the fun, happy grandpa.

No comments: