Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tupperware Fart

Moving tomorrow!!!!.....and you think I'd have something better to do then look at tupperware online. I really want some but not just any tupperware, I want the stuff I grew up with. You know the Orange, Green, Yellow and Brown stuff....I look at that and that screams my childhood.



I like the all Orange canisters, the bowls with the lids you can use as plates, the bowls with the lids like paper fans where you push in the middle to seal, the cups, the cups with the handle and the picture jug with the button you push in the lid to have a tight seal. I already have the spice canisters. I just wish I had the money to get some of the kewl stuff i'm finding. I think our kitchen with look kewl with the vintage tupperware.

Time for more packing.

No comments: