Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sporty Room

I think we have a room unpacked....lol...well kinda. It's our sports/living/computer room. Not sure what to call it yet. It's the downstairs family type room. Doug collects Mcfarlane figures, mostly goalies and quarterbacks.

This is the stairs and door to the laundry area, storage and my craft room aka guest room. You can see the futon with Doug's Toronto Maple Leafs blanket....and there's Jersey....


Here's the hockey wall. Half is dedicated to the Toronto Maple Leafs and the other half is Doug's other goalies.


This is the Football wall. See my love for the Saskatchewan Roughriders? You can see my books and Doug's quarterbacks and his hats. Only 9 football players are Mcfarlane 3 are the older starting lineup Dan Marino figures.


Now this is the computers and maybe the neatest you'll ever see them...lol. It gets bad sometimes. On Doug's side you can see 4 football players, 2 are Dan Marino and 2 are Tomilson. Yes, more Dan Marino figures (and he says i'm bad with Keanu Reeves...lol)


Now I'll show you the small wall behind my desk. It's dedicated to Roller Derby and far from done. Right now it's only one poster, a calendar and an autographed picture of the Thrashin' Lassies.


So....that's room number one in our house. Our whole house....not just the basement of some house we share. Every room is going to drop your jaw by the time we're done. Every room is going to have a theme and going to be amazing. The main bathroom is kinda already done because we did have a bathroom at the last house so the dolphin bathroom maybe the next room I photograph. But the half bath(pirates) and kitchen(witch) will take months and be an on going process.

I'm so proud of my house...can you tell? :)

No comments: