Monday, July 5, 2010

Stoves are kewl but hurt kitties are not.

Well.....we are moved. One week now in our new house...and I use the stove today. He he.....made grilled cheese sandwich for Leif. I know that's a weird thing to be happy about but we lived in a basement suite with no stove. We had a microwave, a slow cooker, a convectional oven and an electric frying pan....no stove. I was hoping to make something different today with this new stove of ours but I didn't get my stupid money....So it's quick, easy and oh so yummy Taco Bake.

On a side note my handsome man got hurt. This is him....



Loki is my all black kitty...I have 4. A few days after we moved he started limping then a few days after that he stopped using his front leg altogether. He was eating, drinking and using the litter box. He would sleep most of the day and come for cuddles like always but he didn't use that paw to walk. He would play with his mouse using that paw too. I called the vet on Friday and they said if he still isn't using it by Monday to make an appointment. Just seeing him was going to be $75 and since we just moved money is so tight. But when I go home after midnight from work and nothing seemed to change....I ready to call this morning. Then 5am a big black beast was laying on top of me purring his head off and rubbing his head on mine. My Loki was back!! He didn't come to our bed before cuz it wasn't a floor that had his food and poop box on it. By the time we really got up he wasn't even limping on it. Yay!! He'll be kicking Gainer's ass in no time.

No comments: